Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

The Journey begins...

And down by Kosciusko, where the pine-clad ridges raise
Their torn and rugged battlements on high,
Where the air is clear as crystal, and the white stars fairly blaze
At midnight in the cold and frosty sky,
And where around the Overflow the reed-beds sweep and sway
To the breezes, and the rolling plains are wide,
The Man from Snowy River is a household word today,
And the stockmen tell the story of his ride.
- AB "Banjo" Paterson
I decided to start this blog for a way to share my love for reading and the publishing world. While I enjoy reading other peoples reviews on books, I am also fascinated with the world behind it. This blog will focus on reviews, publishing, technology and anything else book related.
For those of you wondering, why Banjo Paterson, I am from a town in Australia where tales from the bush, the dreamtime and ancient mythology are treasured. The Man from Snowy River has and always will be one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment