Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

New Blog Button!

After my fantastic welcome into the blogging world, I had bloggers giving me tips from every angle. I have never "met" a more amazing group of friendly people. After improvements to my blog, I decided it was time to create a button. With my blog mascot being my famous nutcracker who sits on my bookshelf guarding my books, I decided to give him some representation in my button. After an afternoon of tedious work in Illustrator and staring at my nutcracker soldier, I have finally finished! Introducing my official button!
Special thanks to Steph at Steph's Stacks for helping me turn my creation into a proper html button!
If you would like my button, you can grab a copy on the left side of the page.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love it! I just put you on my blogroll. I'll keep you posted about Friday's Five!

    Steph
    Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete