Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

The Light Between Oceans....

Recently I received a copy of an interesting new book, The Light Between Oceans. It is the debut novel by M.L Stedman. To be honest, what drew me to the book at first is the fact that the author was born in Australia and now lives in London... just like me. It's an odd reason to choose, nevertheless the story sounds just as fascinating.

The book is officially on shelves today in the UK, August 7th for those in the US! While I am still in the middle of the book, take a peak at the book trailer. My review will be up shortly.

Amazon UK | Amazon US

Goodreads snippet:
A captivating, beautiful, and stunningly accomplished debut novel - the story of a lighthouse keeper and his wife who make one devastating choice that forever changes two worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment